Technical Assassination Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Technical Assassination Zero Clan forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chippyguy999

chippyguy999

Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) Empty
PostSubject: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:35 am

NAME : Christber Zaldivar
IN GAME NAME: real account Chippyguy, and other account Thatguy
LINK TO STATS:
IS THIS YOUR FIRST ACCOUNT: yes
OTHER ALIAS': if this is for other accounts use then its "Thatguy"
PREVIOUS CLANS? (AND REASON YOU LEFT): =DD= (Devil dogs) im still in that clan for other games but, they gave up on COD4 because no one was recruiting
PREFERRED WEAPON: anything that goes "Pew Pew", but basically P90, Desert eagle, MP5, or AK74 (this one ^^)
SOCIAL OR LADDER PARTICIPATION, PLEASE INDICATE: huh?.......Toeinator brought me here..?
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED OR BANNED FROM A SERVER: Kicked yes, why? cause was too good for em Razz, banned..? no.
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MIC: yes
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE IN =|TAZ|=: i have seen a couple of ppl from this clan play in internode severs and thei pretty good, so i went up for enrolment to see if you like the way i play.
WHOM WERE YOU REFERRED BY (IF NONE JUST LEAVE BLANK): =|TAZ|= Toeinator, (if thats how u spell it?)
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE IN =|TAZ|=: =|TAZ|= Toeinator (again)
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING TO =|TAZ|=: anything basically, sniper, knifing, c4...anything im not one particular thing ;P
HOW CAN WE CONTACT YOU (MSN, X-FIRE, OR EMAIL]: msn, xfire, email anything.
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=t03y

={TAZ}=t03y

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:15 pm

Awesome, thanks for making an app.

Saw you in game, good player, and looks like you have multiple skills which could be handy. And just so you know a ladder is where you play matches against other clans. It's a competition.

I will put you on trial for now, when I catch you on msn (im sure I added) I will go in game with you just to make sure you're not dodgy. Put tags on for now and see how we go hey!

Make sure you have read the rules, cheers, t03y
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardrockin80s.com
={TAZ}=FuRiOuS

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:41 am

good to see sum apps

but i think if we get to many young members we could seem like an immature clan which isnt good
nothing personal to you
but see how he goes on trail
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=H3ADSH0T

={TAZ}=H3ADSH0T

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:21 am

FUR[i]OUS wrote:
good to see sum apps

but i think if we get to many young members we could seem like an immature clan which isnt good
nothing personal to you

Haha I'm only 12.
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=t03y

={TAZ}=t03y

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:26 pm

FUR[i]OUS wrote:
good to see sum apps

nothing personal to you

is is why i make long trials on people 12. But immaturity wont be tolerated in this clan and if it happens let me know
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=FuRiOuS

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 pm

Yea bro you doing a good job atm
keep ur standards
remember players will come, we dont need every person that comes by
not to say ur letting every1 in atm
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=t03y

={TAZ}=t03y

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 am

FUR[i]OUS wrote:
Yea bro you doing a good job atm
keep ur standards
remember players will come, we dont need every person that comes by
not to say ur letting every1 in atm

well i have actually but because all have been requests to join. I had one nearly fail trial but they picked up their act, no names mentioned
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=t03y

={TAZ}=t03y

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:12 am

OK, I saw you commit and try hard to be around in time for a match. But unfortunately you had to go. I have seen you play before and heard a few things from people and they say you're a good team player.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

add tags =|TAZ|= follow rules, be nice and have fun.

If you have any questions ask me, furious or kasayuzi

cheers, t03y
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=FuRiOuS

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:42 am

Congrats man and soz i couldnt be there friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)   Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chippyguy would like to join (and if i get in i may change my name)
Page 1 of 1