Technical Assassination Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Technical Assassination Zero Clan forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SkitSkit application for clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkitSkit

SkitSkit application for clan Empty
PostSubject: SkitSkit application for clan   SkitSkit application for clan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:51 am

NAME : Ben Comerford
IN GAME NAME: SkitSkit
LINK TO STATS: N/A
IS THIS YOUR FIRST ACCOUNT: Yes
OTHER ALIAS': ....
PREVIOUS CLANS? (AND REASON YOU LEFT): 13SN kicked because of one day's actions (circumstances surrounding kicking were left out), nV kicked for not registering my account on the website (at this time my email had been jacked so i could not confirm my acc)
PREFERRED WEAPON: Ak-47, M40A03
SOCIAL OR LADDER PARTICIPATION, PLEASE INDICATE: Ladder
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED OR BANNED FROM A SERVER: Yeah
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MIC: Getting one on tuesday
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE IN =|TAZ|=: I've seen TAZ's professionalism in public servers, great maturity, ability to have fun
WHOM WERE YOU REFERRED BY (IF NONE JUST LEAVE BLANK): ThatGuy
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE IN =|TAZ|=: Not really
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING TO =|TAZ|=: Ak-47 Skillz that killz Razz umm the ability to work in a team, loves scrims, willing to work in an effective scrim team
HOW CAN WE CONTACT YOU (MSN, X-FIRE, OR EMAIL, PLEASE (PROVIDE): MSN - Crazyguy760@hotmail.com, XFIRE - SkitSkit760
WHAT IS YOUR GUID (IF UNSURE LEAVE BLANK): N/A i think to3y has it not sure tho
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=t03y

={TAZ}=t03y

PostSubject: Re: SkitSkit application for clan   SkitSkit application for clan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:11 am

Hey Skit.

You have been put on trial, and yes, I have your GUID, all clean, so its all good. I still want another few round with u some time and that should finish it off.

I also suggest you go through the rules now you have no excuse.

So Ill talk to other admins and get back to you. Message me when you're ready for a game.

cheers, t03y.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardrockin80s.com
={TAZ}=FuRiOuS

PostSubject: Re: SkitSkit application for clan   SkitSkit application for clan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:07 am

Kicked out of 2 other clans, is a VERY bad mark on your history, you excuses are weak, i wouldn't want to see any of this laziness, if you are accepted.

Apart from that good luck
Back to top Go down
SkitSkit

PostSubject: Re: SkitSkit application for clan   SkitSkit application for clan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 am

With 13SN, my QCS exams were coming up, i was stressed about them, family member had just passed away, so we were in the clan server and i swore a bit, then apologised, other members continued, showed no sympathy, taunted me sometimes and i got kicked
With nV its a bit hard to activate your account on the website when my email account was JACKED, THATS why i got kicked from nV.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=t03y

={TAZ}=t03y

PostSubject: Re: SkitSkit application for clan   SkitSkit application for clan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:51 am

SkitSkit wrote:
With 13SN, my QCS exams were coming up, i was stressed about them, family member had just passed away, so we were in the clan server and i swore a bit, then apologised, other members continued, showed no sympathy, taunted me sometimes and i got kicked
With nV its a bit hard to activate your account on the website when my email account was JACKED, THATS why i got kicked from nV.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

with 13SN i had a chat to tubs doesnt sound good, also had a chat ingame to some QCS bloke, neither good.

Seeing you in game, today and the time before, neither promising.

When I played with you this afternoon, I was trying to remember your age, I thought 12, I come back here and it says nearly 18. I honestly think you're also lying in your app.

So therefore APPLICATION REJECTED

Resons:

Unability to control your anger in game
You abuse other players.

If you control your anger in game, and dont abuse people so much, then you will do well.

We dont need players like you in CoD4 let alone ={TAZ}=

Good luck in the future.

cheers, t03y
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardrockin80s.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkitSkit application for clan   SkitSkit application for clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkitSkit application for clan
Page 1 of 1