Technical Assassination Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Technical Assassination Zero Clan forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
={TAZ}=H3ADSH0T

={TAZ}=H3ADSH0T

Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things) Empty
PostSubject: Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things)   Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 am

NAME : Mark Cole
IN GAME NAME: Ditto
LINK TO STATS: my x-fire account (username is temorof)
IS THIS YOUR FIRST ACCOUNT: No ( I have gotten to lvl 55 before once)
OTHER ALIAS':
PREVIOUS CLANS? (AND REASON YOU LEFT):
PREFERRED WEAPON: RPD, P90 and M4
SOCIAL OR LADDER PARTICIPATION, PLEASE INDICATE: N/A
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED OR BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MIC: No
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE IN =|TAZ|=: Because it will be my first clan that I am in.
WHOM WERE YOU REFERRED BY (IF NONE JUST LEAVE BLANK): Can't remember; I think it was tooerinator and warfare4king or something
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE IN =|TAZ|=: Tooerinator
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING TO =|TAZ|=: Good marksman and a fun person to be around
HOW CAN WE CONTACT YOU (MSN, X-FIRE, OR EMAIL]: temorof@yahoo.com.au or temorof on x-fire
Back to top Go down
={TAZ}=t03y

={TAZ}=t03y

PostSubject: Re: Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things)   Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Hello again.

Thanks for taking the time to put in another app, shows you care about making into this clan. I played a few rounds with you tonight, hopefully another few soon, and that should finish off trial. You know the rules, follow them.

cheers, t03y
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardrockin80s.com
={TAZ}=t03y

={TAZ}=t03y

PostSubject: Re: Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things)   Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 am

Hello again,

Ditto, I had a few rounds with you, very small servers made me see your ability better. I was happy with your ability to follow instructions and learnt things that you might need. I had a few rounds with you in Search and Destroy, which is the game mode used in clan wars (scrims). I was happy with the way you defused bombs (the time i saw you lol).

So your 2nd app is a good one, you learnt from the past (if it was actually or not).

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

welcome to the clan ditto, follow rules, talk to members, be nice, and enjoy yourself. Wear tags with pride.

cheers, t03y
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardrockin80s.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things)   Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ditto's new app (if needed; changed a few things)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Technical Assassination Zero :: Recruitment :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: